YHVH (YEHOVAH) my soul longs for You !!



How amiable are your tabernacles, O YHVH (YEHOVAH) of hosts!


My soul longs, yea, even faints for the courts of the YHVH (YEHOVAH); my heart and my flesh cries out for the living ALMIGHTY.
Yea, the sparrow hath found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself where she may lay her young” even your altars, O YHVH (YEHOVAH) of hosts, my King and my ALMIGHTY.

Blessed are they that dwell in your house; 
they will be ever praising you!

 Blessed is the man whose strength is in you, 
in whose heart are your ways!

Who passing through the Valley of Baca (weeping) makes it a well; the rain also fills the pools.
They go from strength to strength

every one of them will in Zion appear before YHVH (YEHOVAH). 

YHVH (YEHOVAH) ALMIGHTY of hosts, hear my prayer
give ear,  O ALMIGHTY of Jacob. 

Behold, O YHVH (YEHOVAH) our shield
and look upon the face of your anointed.

For a day in your courts is better than a thousand; 
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my ALMIGHTY, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH)  is a sun and shield; 
the KING Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH) will give Grace and Glory; 
no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

YHVH (YEHOVAH) of hosts
blessed is the man that trust in You!

Popular Posts