Preserve me, O YHVH (YEHOVAH)!




Preserve me, O YHVH (YEHOVAH), 

for in YOU do I put my trust.


O my soul, you has said to the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH)
You are my KING; my goodness extender not to You, but to the saints that are on the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight”.
Their sorrows shall be multiplied, that hasten after another god; their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names upon my lips.
The Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH) is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; Thou maintainest my lucky.
The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
I will bless the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH) 
who has given me counsel; 
my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

 I have set the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH)
 always before me; 
because He is at my right hand, 
I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad 
and my spirit rejoiceth; 
my flesh also shall rest in hope.

For You wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt You suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
You wilt show me the path of life
in Your presence is fullness of joy;
 at Your right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Popular Posts